Online banking has become very popular these days as due to the digitization of all information. According to research, most of the people prefer online banking over traditional banking as it doesn’t require them to physically visit a bank and it doesn’t waste their time on simple account management. But not all banks have fully integrated into online banking services and you can find the list of banks know whether your bank has online banking facility.
How to login to your online bank account?
- Visit the website of your bank and then go to Online banking page.
- If you haven’t registered, first register to online banking service of your bank.
- Then enter your online account username or account number and password PIN and click Login.
Online banking has many advantages, but as the saying goes, every coin has two sides, it is also filled with loopholes, which can be exploited by criminals to rob you of your money. So, whenever you are working with online banking environment, you need to learn some safety tips to keep your account secure and fraudsters at bay. Below we have mentioned some safety tips for safe online banking –
- When logging in to your online account, don’t use a public Wi-Fi as they are insecure and a hacker can easily track your information through it.
- Phishing emails are the most common method hackers use to get access to someone’s banking account. So, refrain from logging in to your online bank account through the link sent to you.
- Change the password to your bank account regularly, especially when you log in to your account using public Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Before logging in to your account, check if the website you visited is really the encrypted and protected site of your bank or a copy of it. All encrypted sites begin with “https”.
- Install genuine Anti-virus software on your computer as it will help prevent attacks from malware, spyware and other malicious.
To get more information or assistance on online banking and safety tips, visit the onlinebankinglogin.com.