We always recommend looking at the Company for polished plastering. Is its name heard? What is written on the packaging? Large companies have their own staff who advises the buyer by phone, giving practical advice on the choice. In the construction market, the consumer is likely to be offered a low-grade product.
In a regular online store we recommend that you read the composition, if it is not there, then smell the material. Foreign odors are a sign of chemical impurities. Any products must have certificates of conformity.
When choosing a polished plaster, it is advisable to consult a professional. First of all, it is worth starting from the desired effect and compatibility with other elements of the interior furniture, textiles. For the loft and high-tech style, stucco with the effect of concrete, cement is suitable. In the vintage style, the craquelure looks good, and the bas-reliefs fit perfectly into art deco and modern. Simply check this website to get a clear understanding of the services.
The cost of the material depends on the brand, fillers, binders and additives used. Always pay attention to the production date.
The choice of polished plaster in the Russian market is quite large. Mainly distinguish European and Russian manufacturers. European firms are 2 times more expensive than Russian. And Russian companies are divided into budgetary, which are sold in construction hypermarkets, and professional, which are sold in specialized salons.
When choosing, it is worth paying attention to:
For the presence of a professional technologist in the cabin, which makes tinting and trial samples.
For the presence of professional craftsmen
- If you are not offered to purchase work on applying polished plaster, then they will not be responsible for the quality of the products sold.
- We strongly do not recommend buying polished plaster in building hypermarkets, since the quality of the material simply does not allow you to repeat the declared effects on the samples. They also do not provide application services.
- Plaster is a strong, durable, wear-resistant and easily restored material. Despite this, the degree of wear resistance of the material must be taken into account when washing. “Stenology” gives a memo describing the characteristics of the plaster when ordering material.
- Polished plasters are durable and easy to care for, they do not require special skills, tools or appliances.
- Front materials are resistant to operational loads and washing, so they can be safely washed with household detergents and sponges.
Almost all smooth interior polished coatings are washed in a gentle way with a soft cloth; non-aggressive household detergents are allowed. But you must first conduct a test wash on a small inconspicuous section of the wall. Dust and dry dirt are easily removed with a vacuum cleaner.
The Polished plaster, treated with special wax to protect it, becomes water resistant and therefore also allows easy wet cleaning with a soft cloth. For heavy soiling, a mild soap solution is recommended. For washing, the use of hard brushes and abrasive compounds is not allowed.Minor damage that may have occurred on the polished coating during operation, it is most often possible to repair by contacting professionals. But for this it is necessary to save information about the materials used and the color.